This is a course designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of the Facilities Manager with particular emphasis on the strategic perspective of service delivery. The focus is on enabling you to communicate effectively with Senior Management and develop and build effective relationships with suppliers and the FM Team. It consists of tutorial delivery combined with a series of workshops for each element of the course. This is coupled with regular interaction between the tutors and the delegates.
Who is it for?
The course is intended for Facilities Managers who have three or more years’ experience and who want to develop a strategic approach to delivering FM in the workplace. It is suitable for both those who are already engaged at a Senior level or who are looking to move up to the next management level.
- Change Management – Guiding and leading the FM team through change in the organisation and the workplace
- Communication and Presentations Skills – Learning and developing the necessary skills in delivering content and communicating effectively
- Strategic Procurement – Demand management and value engineering. Identifying and developing the supply of services to meet the needs of the organisation
- Customer Relations – Delivering exceptional service through customer centric Facilities Management
- Team Building – Guiding principles and steps to building an effective team
Course costs €995. Participation is strictly limited to a maximum of 10 delegates per course.
All courses are now online. Online training includes:
- Live inline training
- Full audio and visual interaction with tutor and classmates
- Breakout group workshop sessions
- Chat box to relay written questions
- Videos and Powerpoint presentations
- Access to recorded classes
- Polls and quizzes
- Soft copy notes and additional reading material
- Full tutorial support throughout the course