This is a 3 day online live virtual course designed to cover the essential elements of Facilities Management and aid the Facilities Managers in their day to day operational delivery of services. It consists of tutorial delivery combined with a series of workshop for each element of the course. This is coupled with regular interaction between the tutor and the delegates.
Who is it for?
Essentials of Facilities Management is a comprehensive course designed for those who are new to FM or who wish to enter FM and also for those with operational experience in FM and who wish to broaden their skill sets. It is also suitable for office managers, cleaning managers, security Managers, property managers, accommodation managers as well as those who are responsible for the provision and delivery of facilities management services.
- Overview of Facilities Management – Definition of FM, The History of FM, The Important role of FM in the Business
- Buildings and maintenance Management – Planned maintenance, Asset Registers, statutory compliance
- Procurement & Management of Service Contracts – service levels, tendering contracts, KPI’s
- Customer Focus – service level agreements (SLA’s), managing expectations, team building
- Health & Safety – Safety audits, ergonomics, Legislation, Health & safety responsibilities
- Environment and Sustainability – waste reduction, energy efficiencies, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
For more information about the course, view our information sheet for our Essentials of Facilities Management course.
Course costs €995.
All courses are now online. Online training includes:
- Live inline training
- Full audio and visual interaction with tutor and classmates
- Breakout group workshop sessions
- Chat box to relay written questions
- Videos and Powerpoint presentations
- Access to recorded classes
- Polls and quizzes
- Soft copy notes and additional reading material
- Full tutorial support throughout the course