Following on from the success of last year, the Workplace Summit is back for a second year on May 14th at Croke Park. This year’s theme is focusing on the next generations. It is the only conference & exhibition in Ireland to focus on the three key areas of workplace – People, Place and Technology, attracting Senior Professionals from Workplace, Facilities Management, Property, HR & IT.
This Year’s Workplace Summit promises to be even more disruptive, innovate and fun! Offering a strategic perspective to delegates on areas that Workplace needs to focus on if we are to deliver for the next generations.
We have some of the best innovators in their spheres of influence which, we hope, will inspire those involved in the Workplace professions in Ireland to influence their own organisations and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This year’s speakers, drawn from both the local and international Workplace community will be addressing areas such as:
- Biophilia and its impact on the Workplace;
- We will be looking at the Smartest workplace in the world an ecosystem that connect people and technology;
- The psychology of decision making in designing Workplaces;
- The importance of addressing the topic of Autism, Access and inclusivity in the Workplace;
- How BIM ( Building Information Modelling) & it’s relationship with Blockchain impacts where we work;
- Sustainability and what we need to do now to protect and nurture the environment;
- Measuring Happiness in the Workplace. Is that possible?
- Iconic Workplaces and how Placemaking is changing our urban landscape;
- Giving voice to the expectations and aspirations of Millennials and Generation Z as they enter the workplace.